Hey there!! I hope everyone is well. I have not been a good blogger, but I will try to be better. I have lots of random pictures to share, so that should help keep your disappointment to a minimum, right? :)
Quick update on stuff.....Randy and I are in the final (hopefully) stage of divorce. It has not been pretty. We have both been unkind at times. I hope that we will soon move to a healthier place for everyone's sake. I pray for Randy and now his girlfriend (fiance?) . I am not happy with the way things have gone. But the time has come to pray for anyone that has influence in the lives of these 5 precious children! This includes ME!! The support I have experienced has been incredible! I am seriously amazed and humbled at the love that has been shown to myself and the kids. But some things are just between you and the Lord!! And I am ready to allow him to work in me. The kids are well. We have settled in to our new place. I still don't love it, but I'm grateful for it. We have super great, awesome neighbors that make up for what the house lacks.
The kids and I spend a lot of time at the lake near our home. When we are NOT going to the lake, I have to drive the long way around so Markus won't see it. :)
Nolan used the bike parking!
I LOVE this picture!!!
Easter eggs before
And after!
Karrigan and Mac, feeding the ducks.
Karrigan and Mac
Quick trip to the lake. Disappointed that we didn't find any TURTLES!
I busted Markus in the dark, playing the "tuba".
Kennedy felt sick on 4-4-12. She was hospitalized 4-10 thru 4-13. Today was her first day to school in NINE days!! We still don't know what was wrong, everyone assumes it was a virus. This was her last day in the hospital, she and Mac were watching tv.
Mural at the hospital. We killed a lot of time looking for animals.
Mac was super hungry this morning, he had to eat with both hands.
Kennedy getting EEG. Therapy dog, Dallas, came to visit.
I simply LOVE this picture. And I MADLY love this guy!














I've been thinking about you! Wishing we could get our Reagans together. I am weary of headaches over here. With 3 kids trying to get past them, it's hard to make plans or schedule anything. Bleh.
ReplyDeleteReagan asks at least once a week if she can play. I just tell her you don't like her. :(
ReplyDelete