Friday, April 20, 2012

HELP HIM

When Markus gets "stuck" somewhere or wants to get something he says "HELPEM!".  He is mimicking me saying "help him", when I speak to the other kids.  It is so stinkin cute!  Yesterday he was kissing his plastic animals so gentle and sweet, when I would say something he would scream and throw them.  I would tease him, "I saw you kissing that giraffe". lol  I cut his hair.  He was a terrible client. 




A little 6 grade friend of ours was "beat up" over the weekend.  Lots of families banned together for an anti bullying day at school.  Kennedy is wearing blue to show support.

I have seen Reagan and Nolan's report cards for the 5th six weeks and both made honor roll!  WHOOP!  We'll have to wait and see about Kennedy and Karrigan. :|


I am selling 31!  It's super cute stuff!  Check out the website and tell your friends.

 

Happy Friday!  Hope you have a grrreat weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment