Monday, July 18, 2011

pIcTuReS

Cute, Smootie Pie!

Sorry, it's upside down.  But it's Markus, sleeping with his monkey.

Karrigan with her friends at Six Flags.

Nolan at Six Flags.

Mac, just out of the bath.

Naughty Mac!! 



Karrigan leaves for church camp!


New ride!  He hasn't figured out how to make it move yet.


Ummm....  look away.... quick!

Bella and Nolan, resting in the shade at the nursing home.

Reagan, Randy and Mac at cousin Jackson's bday party.

Coloring in a CONTROLLED environment isn't as much fun.


I guess it was "sleep with your pig" day.  Don't tell Monkey, he gets jealous.



Karrigan comes home from camp tomorrow!!  I can't wait to hear about her week!  We haven't done a whole lot, just trying to stay cool (which is a joke). 
Randy and I actually got to go to dinner and a movie this weekend (not on the same day lol).  That was a treat! 
Randy has a CWF show this weekend.  He is excited about the show, with lots of guest wrestlers coming into town.  I need a sitter for Markus, he hates wrestling.
We were blessed with an amazing gift this week!  An unnamed person gave us a VERY generous contribution towards our attorney fee.  What a surprise and honor!  More details to come! 
Thanks for keeping up with us!  God is working!  We keep Him very busy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mac is seriously the most adorable thing ever - he is a BEAUTIFUL little baby boy and I am in love! I want him so badly. Can I have him? Pretty please?

    He is so lucky to have you and you are so lucky to have him. Adoption is awesome and I love your family - it is such a beautiful illustration of God's love for us and how he calls us all to be his sons and daughters. You guys ROCK!

    ReplyDelete