Summer is almost here and it's just in time! I don't think any of us could stand another week of school! A friend was kind enough to point out that this will be the first summer I've had 5 kids. Wow, that's a lot of kids, isn't it?? lol I am going to have to be creative to keep them busy. Three of them will go to VBS. Kennedy will go to Spina Bifida camp for a week (her favorite week of the entire year!). Karrigan will go to church camp for a week. Other than than, we will just wing it. I know we will swim a lot. We will hit the library often, have friends and cousins over, rent movies, take day trips and look for free/low cost things to do around town.
Nolan had his end of third grade awards. He got several, very important awards, most of which I can not name off the top of my head! lol But they were awesome. I know he was recognized in Math and Writing and Art. But there were a couple more.
Markus, watching the events.
A lovely summer gift from the birds.
Nolan had his end of third grade awards. He got several, very important awards, most of which I can not name off the top of my head! lol But they were awesome. I know he was recognized in Math and Writing and Art. But there were a couple more.
Nolan THE MAN! Moving on to fourth grade!
A lovely summer gift from the birds.
Mac got his casts off!! The doctor loved the way his feet look. I am tickled!! I can't get over it. He is now wearing short leg braces (AFOs). They are camouflage and so stinkin cute! He will wear them during the day and for the next two months he will also be wearing them at night. The hospital gave us special shoes to fit over the AFOs. He doesn't NEED special shoes, they are just easier to get on and off. But they make his feet and braces look huge! He had his first bath in over two months yesterday. I can't WAIT to see what Mac is gonna do. Go Markus Go!
Mac WITH casts
Mac WITHOUT casts
The first time in his AFOs. I know he will give the quality of the braces a good run for the money!
First bath in over 2 months!
Thursday morning, going to visit Grandpa. Still getting use to wearing shoes!
First bath in a while.









No comments:
Post a Comment