Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Feet...6 weeks later

Today Mac had his long leg casts removed and the pins in his feet taken out.  He was molded for AFOs (ankle foot orthotics, small leg braces) and recasted with shorter casts that he will wear for 4 weeks.  The doctor was thrilled with the way the feet look.  I am thrilled that we are down to only 4 weeks and that I can see his little knees! :)  I took lots of pictures of his feet while the casts were off.  They are a bit gross, just warning you. 


Waitin to be called.


Right after the casts were removed, the gauze is to protect the pins until the doc came in to removed them.






New, shorter casts!

Big Mac!

Nolan woke me up at 5:20 this morning, he had thrown up in his bed.  My children have "issues" with puking.  They do it in their beds, on the couch, on the carpet, never seem to even make an attempt to hit a trash can or toilet!  He has thrown up several more times today and has napped off and on.  My father in law was kind enough to let Nolan come hang out in his bed while I took Markus to the hospital.  I am T I R E D.  But being away from home two days in a row, the laundry is out of control.  I hope to get a lot of it done, while watching a new series I picked up on Netflix, "Heros". 


No comments:

Post a Comment